I’ve recently been notified of a great business planning seminar coming to the great Atlanta area. This is one aspect of business that many small businesses are terrible at, particularly in the wedding and event world. I wanted to pass on the information and encourage any wedding pros in the Atlanta area to seriously consider this.
Sage Wedding Pros is a consultancy with a mission to create sustainable business in the wedding industry. This February 22-23 they will be in Atlanta with their business planning workshop, The Simple Plan. It is an all-encompassing business strategy session where business owners will:
- Write a mission statement and define a company vision
- Set short and long term goals
- Refine their target market and niche
- Find the pricing sweet-spot
- Determine how many weddings is needed to be profitable; write a sales plan
- Examine branding and determine whether their branding projects their vision and values
- Create a marketing plan, operational plan, and financial plan
It is open to all professionals who do business in the wedding industry: new and experienced, in all segments (photo, video, flowers, planners, etc.) YOU WILL WALK OUT WITH A BUSINESS PLAN IN HAND, WRITTEN BY YOU.
Michelle Loretta & Kelly Simants, owners of Sage Wedding Pros, strongly believe that a business plan is at the core of business sustainability. It is the one competitive advantage that successful businesses have over others in their industry.
The Simple Plan is a no-sweat, no-fuss, piece-of-cake, easy-peasy approach to writing a business plan.
For ticketing and click here.