Perhaps the most often asked question I get from fresh talent entering the world of filmmaking and video productions is: “Can I use popular music in my videos?” This is a particularly common question among wedding and event filmmakers whose clients naturally want them to use their favorite Jason MRaz tune for their wedding video, or Justin Bieber’s latest hit single for that bat mitzvah recap (oy vey!) Well, I have the answer for you.
- What specific licenses do I need to use a song? (there are two)
- Can you use iTunes music?
- What resources are available to legally get music?
- What’s the difference between royalty free and rights-managed?
- Are there free resources, and if so, where do I find them?
DISCOUNT: Some participating licensing sites have offered up to 15% discounts when you download the eBook. So get it now!
Sign up for our free email list to get the ebook (plus one other surprise).
Resources for Legal Music
Here just some of the sites talked about in the ebook where you can get music to legally use in your productions.