Get FREE Download
Get a free 75-minute mp3 about pricing your services when you join our email list. . If you'd like to be added, click here.
Leave a Voicemail
Give me feedback, ask a question for our podcast, or suggest a topic you'd like me to cover. Click here to leave a message with your computer mic.
- Color Grading Video to Match a Photo September 23, 2014
- Using a Fictional Narrative Approach to Promote Your Client’s Business September 16, 2014
- Shane Hurlbut’s Illumination Experience Cinematography Tour September 12, 2014
- How to Tell Stories with Video September 3, 2014
- Looking for Freestyle Rappers in Seattle for Music Film Project August 29, 2014
- Could Final Cut Pro X Be the NLE of the Future? January 14, 2013
- How to Legally Use Music in Your Films and Videos February 23, 2011
- Jesh de Rox’s “Beloved” Webinar Ignites a Twitter Tempest March 24, 2011
- The Music Licensing Chickens Have Come Home to Roost in Wedding and Event Videography December 7, 2011
- Will the Real YOU Please Stand Up…and Out! April 2, 2009
- Ron Dawson: Glad you found it helpful. One way you can practic...
- xochitlcumanda: Never thought of that! I'm pretty good at coloring...
- Ron Dawson: Very true Jay. Great point. I didn't go into detai...
- Jay: Nice breakdown on video vs image. With video you h...
- Using a Fictional Narrative Approach to Promote Your Client’s Business | Dare Dreamer Magazine: […] the greater Seattle metro—SoundandSEA....
5D Mark II Apple Branding Canon Cinematography color grading Customer Service documentaries Documentary dslr filmmaking editing Education Facebook FCPX Filmmaking Final Cut Pro HD DSLR Inspiration Kevin Shahinian Kickstarter New Media News NLE Patrick Moreau Philip Bloom Photography Pictage Promo Videos Red Sales and Marketing Satire Social Media StillMotion Technology Teen Identity Tips and Tricks Triple Scoop Music Twitter Vimeo Vincent Laforet Weddings WPPI YouTube Zack Arias Zacuto