My son loves Legos. He can spend all day building cars, trucks, spaceships, and even split-level mansions. As I watched him one day, it occurred to me that the process he goes through was a beautiful picture of what all artists go through when working on a project. So I broke out the HD DSLR, filmed him for about an hour, and put this piece together.
The Building Blocks of Artistry
Get FREE Download
Get a free 75-minute mp3 about pricing your services when you join our email list. . If you'd like to be added, click here.
Leave a Voicemail
Give me feedback, ask a question for our podcast, or suggest a topic you'd like me to cover. Click here to leave a message with your computer mic.
- Jerry Ghionis “How to Wow” Workshop Review October 20, 2014
- Why “Maddie” May Have Missed the Mark October 15, 2014
- 3 Lessons About Being a Professional Artist from a Housewife October 2, 2014
- Jerry Ghionis Gives 7 Tips for Succeeding in Wedding Photography September 25, 2014
- Color Grading Video to Match a Photo September 23, 2014
- Could Final Cut Pro X Be the NLE of the Future? January 14, 2013
- How to Legally Use Music in Your Films and Videos February 23, 2011
- Jesh de Rox’s “Beloved” Webinar Ignites a Twitter Tempest March 24, 2011
- The Music Licensing Chickens Have Come Home to Roost in Wedding and Event Videography December 7, 2011
- Will the Real YOU Please Stand Up…and Out! April 2, 2009
- Greg: Colour grading of video always looks like magic fo...
- Ron Dawson: Read this Greg. :) http://daredreamermag.com/2011...
- Greg Koralewski: "Shoot everything at f1.4" - If the scene is shot ...
- Ron Dawson: You're welcome Andrew. I'm glad you liked it....
- Ron Dawson: Thanks for the kind words Meg. Glad you liked it....
5D Mark II Apple Branding Canon Cinematography color grading Customer Service documentaries Documentary dslr filmmaking editing Education Facebook FCPX Filmmaking Final Cut Pro HD DSLR Inspiration Kevin Shahinian Kickstarter New Media News NLE Patrick Moreau Philip Bloom Photography Pictage Promo Videos Red Sales and Marketing Satire Social Media StillMotion Technology Teen Identity Tips and Tricks Triple Scoop Music Twitter Vimeo Vincent Laforet Weddings WPPI YouTube Zack Arias Zacuto