If you’re in the Seattle area and are looking to either break into the film and video industry, or are already in it with your own video business but need guidance, I have a proposition for you.
I’ve always had a passion for sharing what I’ve learned over the years, and I feel that a mentorship is one of the best ways to do that. Here’s how it works:
- You’ll get ongoing training and coaching on topics like sales, marketing, branding, and production.
- An in-depth analysis of your business and how to evolve it (where applicable).
- Ongoing review and feedback of your work to help you grow as an artist and business person.
- An opportunity to collaborate on projects involving some of the biggest names in the worlds of professional video production and photography.
- Opportunities to work on Dare Dreamer Media productions at varying levels.
Since 2004 I’ve had the opportunity and honor to mentor dozens of aspiring filmmakers and entrepreneurs on this crazy journey of being a professional creative. A number have gone on to do amazing things with their craft:
- One became the head of video and media production for one of the largest, most diverse churches in Silicon Valley.
- Another went on to manage of one of the largest, most successful independent production companies in the SF Bay Area.
- Another has earned national attention specifically due to experience and exposure attained working for us, and has gone on to produce work for some of the biggest names in professional photography.
- One of the most recent graduates of the program had a dramatic creative improvement in their work and went on to produce, direct and fund a successful crowd-funded film series.
I’m not claiming this mentorship program was the sole reason for our graduates’ success; but I’m definitely proud of the significant role it played in helping provide guidance, improvement and/or exposure that allowed their natural talents to flourish. Nor can I promise you will become the next [insert-your-favorite-filmmaker-here] if you join. What I can promise you is that you will learn, grow, be inspired, have your eyes opened to new possibilities, and have fun along the way.
There is NO COST for this program. Well, there’s no cash outlay anyway. The only “cost” is time (at least one meeting a month along with video shoots as they arise), commitment (at least a 6-month commitment is suggested to gain the most out of the program) a passion for filmmaking, and a desire to improve your craft and your business.
If you’re interested in applying for the program, please fill out this form