If you’re in the Atlanta area and are looking to either break into the film and video industry, or are already in it with your own video business but need guidance, I have a proposition for you.
I’ve always had a passion for sharing what I’ve learned over the years, and I feel that a mentorship is one of the best ways to do that.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll get ongoing training and coaching on topics like sales, marketing, branding, and production.
- An in-depth analysis of your business and how to evolve it (where applicable).
- Ongoing review and feedback of your work to help you grow as an artist and business person.
- An opportunity to collaborate on projects involving some of the biggest names in the worlds of professional video production and photography.
- Opportunities to work on Dare Dreamer Media productions at varying levels.
The objective of the mentorship program is to help take your career to the stratosphere. I’ve had the opportunity to play a mentor role to three people over the past eight years, and each has had significant strides in their careers:
- The first became the head of video and media production for one of the largest, most diverse churches in Silicon Valley; one whose pastor is nationally syndicated.
- The second went on to the management of one of the largest, most successful independent production companies in the SF Bay Area.
- The third has earned national attention specifically due to experience and exposure attained working for us, and has gone on to produce work for some of the biggest names in professional photography.
At least a one-year commitment is required to participate in the program.
If you’re interested in applying for the program, please fill out this form
Note: Being in the mentorship program does not mean you have to give up your business if you have one. Continue to run it as you normally would. You will be a hired contractor, not an employee.