One of the most important decisions you will make in your business is what price you set for your services and how you will communicate that price to your prospective clients. One of the biggest mistakes visual artists make is not charging enough for all the work that goes into their craft.
This audio program is a call Ron had with one of his coaching clients. Although the person is an event videographer, the issues discussed are equally applicable to photography as well as most small businesses. Over 75 Minutes of valuable information. Topics include:
- How to determine what to charge for your services
- The pros and cons of packages vs. charging a straight hourly rate
- The pitfalls of charging too low
- How to best present your rates to the prospect
- How to handle a situation where there is a large gap in time on the event day and the prospect wants you to stay all day, but not pay for that extra time
- What you MUST include in every contract
- And more
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the information you glean from this audio program, contact us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. And you can keep the file.