Today is part 2 in my mini-series on “Anatomy of a Blog Design.” Yesterday I covered the essential four P’s you must know before launching your blog: people, purpose, payoff and platform. Today I’ll delve more into that fourth P: platform. I’ve been waiting to do this one for a while. The social media geek in […]Read more
It’s time of a change of scenery. I’ve been using this blog template since November and I’m ready to evolve. So I’m in the process of looking at new designs and templates and trying to lay the foundation for this blog to continue to be a valuable resource to professional filmmakers and photographers. Over the […]Read more
Get FREE Download
Leave a Voicemail
- Lowering Your Rate Without Hurting Your Brand May 10, 2013
- The Importance of Maintaining Brand Scarcity May 9, 2013
- The “Mountains in Motion” Filmmakers Part 1-Crossing the 180 #99 May 7, 2013
- Compact Handheld Rigs at NAB May 1, 2013
- Know Everything Before Giving a Quote April 29, 2013
- Could Final Cut Pro X Be the NLE of the Future? January 14, 2013
- Jesh de Rox’s “Beloved” Webinar Ignites a Twitter Tempest March 24, 2011
- How to Legally Use Music in Your Films and Videos February 23, 2011
- The Music Licensing Chickens Have Come Home to Roost in Wedding and Event Videography December 7, 2011
- Will the Real YOU Please Stand Up…and Out! April 2, 2009
- Dr Dimento: For me, I like to keep a project/event and all its...
- Charlie: FCPX is getting there, slowly but surely. I tried ...
- Bernard: Sometimes you got to stick to your product and you...
- Gar: Hi Ron, it turns out that price was just for a fes...
- francis e-marketing consultant: Whatever, i'm sticking to chrome because the perfo...