I don’t normally cross blog streams like this, but I felt my F-Stop Beyond interview with commercial and editorial photographer Doug Menuez was so inspiring, I just had to post it here. Particularly because he addresses some of the issues about pricing, branding, homogenization, and art that have been topics as of late on this […]Read more
Tag Archives: Doug Menuez
Get FREE Download
Get a free 75-minute mp3 about pricing your services when you join our bimonthly email list. Chock full of tips, tricks and info to help you in your business and craft. If you'd like to be added, click here.
Leave a Voicemail
Give me feedback, ask a question for our podcast, or suggest a topic you'd like me to cover. Click here to leave a message with your computer mic.
- Patrick Moreau and Grant Peelle – Crossing the 180 #110 December 6, 2013
- Joyce Tsang of stillmotion – Crossing the 180 #109 December 5, 2013
- StillMotion Takes a Stand December 4, 2013
- Free Online 3-Day Summit for Cinematographers December 3, 2013
- Compound Clips as Projects in FCPX – My Response December 2, 2013
- Could Final Cut Pro X Be the NLE of the Future? January 14, 2013
- How to Legally Use Music in Your Films and Videos February 23, 2011
- Jesh de Rox’s “Beloved” Webinar Ignites a Twitter Tempest March 24, 2011
- The Music Licensing Chickens Have Come Home to Roost in Wedding and Event Videography December 7, 2011
- Will the Real YOU Please Stand Up…and Out! April 2, 2009
- Ted Irving: Great points Larry. I totally agree now that I've ...
- Larry: I've used Media Composer for the past ten years an...
- Robert Lee: Excellent article Ron, and thank you for sharing y...
- Patrick Moreau and Grant Peelle – Crossing the 180 #110 | planet5D pinterest news: […] Patrick Moreau and Grant Peelle – Cros...
- noah: Thanks for the reply. I know it's easy to criticiz...
5D Mark II Apple Branding Canon Cinematography Customer Service documentaries Documentary dslr filmmaking editing Education Facebook FCPX Filmmaking Final Cut Pro HD DSLR Inspiration Kevin Shahinian Kickstarter New Media News NLE Patrick Moreau Philip Bloom Photography Pictage Promo Videos Red Sales and Marketing Satire Social Media StillMotion Technology Teen Identity Tips and Tricks Triple Scoop Music Twitter Vimeo Vincent Laforet Weddings Wedding Video WPPI YouTube Zack Arias Zacuto