I was excited last week to get a phone call from Michael A. Garcia, co-host of the nationwide weekly radio program PhotoTalk Radio. PTR covers all kinds of issues related to the professional photography business and is on the air Saturday mornings, from 8-9 am PST. The show then goes online about an hour afterwards. They had me on last Saturday, May 3, to talk about the power of video in marketing a photographer’s business. The issues I cover include:
- Why video is important to add to your marketing mix
- How to get your video on the web
- How and IF you should use YouTube to post your video
- The issue of music licensing for your video presentation
- A good length for your promo video
- And more!
I normally talk at 100 miles per hour. I tried very hard for this interview to scale that down to about 50 mph :-). In any case, take a listen and tell me what you think. (I know I say “that’s a great question” a lot in this interview. But really, they were great questions. 🙂
- Click here to go to their site to read the intro and listen to the show.
- Click here to listen directly to the mp3.