If you’re planning to attend WPPI’s annual tradeshow and conference next week, might I encourage you to drop by Studio B at the MGM Grand, Monday, February 16 at 8 am for a stellar presentation: Branding, Blogging, and Videos…Oh My! I’m teaming with world renown photographer and ShowIt Fast and ShowIt Sites founder/CEO David Jay for what should be a very dynamic presentation. We plan to talk about the power of social networks and videos in building your business and extending your brand. How can you use Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and videos effectively in your marketing mix. Topics will include:
- Planning and producing video podcasts: the how and the why
- Effective video promo production: why the MTV-style slideshow is a mistake.
- Using video distribution sites, like blip.tv, Vimeo, and even the iTunes store.
- Marketing strategies to get your videos seen.
- Building social networks.
- Effectively using blogs to market your brand.
- And more!
Whether you’re a pro photographer or videographer, I am confident you’ll find the information helpful.
And to entice you, we plan to give away some goodies. I can’t tell you what they are now, but it’ll be great stuff.
BEST OF ALL…
It’s FREE! So come on by. I look forward to meeting you.