The advancements in technology that we see today all at some point started out as an idea. A dream. A “what if” scenario. “What if” we could…
- …travel across the ocean in just a few hours instead of a few months
- …talk to a loved one…3,000 miles away
- …calculate Pi out to the 1,000,000th decimal
- …send a man to the moon
- …send a ship to Mars
- …send a letter instantly to another person
- …make us believe a mouse can whistle and drive a steamboat
- …make us believe a robot can fall in love.
- …use a telephone to type email, play games, watch TV, watch movies, take pictures, manage your to-do list, manage your calendar, find your location in a city, figure out the weather, get a stock report, make a movie, subscribe to and read a magazine, browse the Internet, listen to the radio…oh, and…uh…even make a phone call. By just speaking a word.
All of the above seemingly magical accomplishments happened because somebody, some where dreamed big.
How big are your dreams? For your business? For your family? For the world? What do you think is possible? Anything?