Last month I told you about an amazing educational conference happening this summer: Skip Cohen’s “Summer School.” With over 26 hours of education over 2.5 days from 15 top educators in the fields of photography and marketing, at only $279, this is a must-attend event. The deal has gotten even better.
FREE MEMBERSHIP TO DIGITAL WEDDING FORUM
In addition to free admission to next year’s WPPI (a $200 value), also included with your registration is 6 months free membership to the Digital Wedding Forum.
THE “BOURNE” EDUCATION
Skip isn’t pulling out all the stops for this one. He’s now brought on social media darling, 20+ year photography veteran, and Photo Focus producer/host Scott Bourne as an additional speaker. Scott is a treasure trove of both technical and business information, and with almost 21,000 Twitter followers, he knows a thing or three about marketing.
NEW PAYMENT PLAN
Now there’s a payment plan to help out during these tough economic times. Either pay $279 up front, or three east installments of $99 each, with the final payment being due AFTER the conference. So, essentially you can start utilizing your new knowledge and possibly even earning dollars before your final installment is even due.
So, in summary, here’s what you’re looking at:
- 15 top educators, including Scott Bourne, Kevin Kubota, Dane Sanders, Rob Evans, Bambi Cantrell, Skip Cohen, Mitche Graf, Matt Hill, Jim Garner, Jerry Ghionis, Charles & Jennifer Maring, Ken Sklute, Tony Corbell, and your truly.
- $69/night at the MGM Grand
- $35 dining and activity credit
- Also includes Reusable 2-for-1 Entree and Drink Card good at most MGM Restaurants and Bars
- Over 26 hours of education during 2.5 days
- All for just $279 or three easy payments of $99.
Here are a few informational video pieces by the respective presenters.
MATT HILL ON SEO OPTIMIZATION AND SOCIAL MEDIA (A Great Complement to My Program)