Until January 31, 100% of the revenue I make from sales of my POWER PRICING audio download will go towards helping Haiti victims. I’ve lowered the price from $39.95 to just $29.95. So for a just thirty bucks, you can get over an hour of great advice on how to price your services, PLUS help out people in need. A no brainer!
One of the most important decisions you will make in your business is what price you set for your services and how you will communicate that price to your prospective clients. One of the biggest mistakes visual artists make is not charging enough for all the work that goes into their craft.
This audio program is a call Ron had with one of his coaching clients. Although the person is an event videographer, the issues discussed are equally applicable to photography as well as most small businesses. Over 75 Minutes of valuable information. Topics include:
- How to determine what to charge for your services
- The pros and cons of packages vs. charging a straight hourly rate
- The pitfalls of charging too low
- How to best present your rates to the prospect
- How to handle a situation where there is a large gap in time on the event day and the prospect wants you to stay all day, but not pay for that extra time
- What you MUST include in every contract
- And more
FREE BONUS: as a bonus, the file comes with our 7-page report “Building Your Business with Blogging.”